
Three Joys...
1: My children
2:My family
3: Spending time with Rob
Three Fears...
1: Rob will pass away before me
2: Not teaching/preparing my children for the future
3: being replaced
Three Goals...
1: Finish college
2: keep exercising regularly(lose some more weight)
3: become more organized
Three Things I love to do:
1: entertain/have people over( birthday,baby showers, dinners,play groups...)
2: I love to cook
3: visit family
Three Things I hate to do:
1: be in the car
2: go to the dentist
3: math...in any form
Three Current Obsessions...
1: teaching Porter to talk
2: trying to always keep a positive attitude( not worrying about the things I can't control)
3: trying to keep my family healthy
Three Random Surprising Facts About Me...
1: I don't like roses and Rob still brings them for me ( its still very sweet)
2: I love orange circus peanuts...it reminds me of my Grandpa(Papa)
3: I love classical music and 70's rock(thanks to my daddy)
Tag three people:
Jamie, Michelle, Sariah

No comments:
Post a Comment