skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Kelly Family

"Enjoy the little moments, because one day you will wake up and realize they were the big moments"

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Porter's Haircut

So I took Porter to the Base Barber shop and told him that I wanted him to trim Porter's hair....and this is what we get......I guess its good that Porter's hair grows freaky fast. Poor baby!

Posted by The Kelly Family at 10:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me and Rob have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful children. I am a stay-at-home Mom and wife, and Rob is an officer in the military and currently working on his masters . I love my little family with all i am , and am so glad to be doing what I am.

Savannah

Savannah

Porter

Porter

Cora

Cora

Friends and Family

  • Adam and Gloria
    Skinny Soup
  • first comes love...
    Birthdays Happened
  • Four Little Perkins
    Behind or Not Behind? That is the question.
  • The Irish Mormon
    2014: A Roller-Coaster of Year
  • Ben and Felicity
    The process.
  • The English Family
    to bennett
  • Our Little Colony of Beas
    Infertility
  • The Thompsons
    Sebastian's Birthday Part 2 and 3
  • Excerpts of Us
  • Darting Family
    A year later ...
  • The Englishers
    Keep Posting
  • The Morgans
  • ...chocolate air...
    and so it begins.
  • The Maddoxs
  • The Goldings
    Loved
  • The Jensens
    happy late new year!
  • The Loftins
    Weekend in New Orleans
  • Brittany Bottoms Photography
    Mr. and Mrs. Johnson!
  • The Wonderful World of Liz
    Beyond Ridiculous
  • Everyday Thoughts
    New job!!
  • Take Me or Leave Me
    Losing the Weight
  • The Englishs
  • The McCormicks
  • QUEEN of the Snot Princesses
  • Brili
  • The Hughes
  • The Click Family
  • The Leteer Family

Blogs I Like!

  • The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
    This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • babyhalfoff.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (80)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (98)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ▼  September (24)
      • I'm too young for hip pain!
      • Porter's Haircut
      • Rob's doc finally called and....its just a sprain!...
      • This is one of the reasons we will never own a gam...
      • Funy Savanni
      • Robbie's ankle
      • Three Things
      • my dilemma
      • too tiny
      • Mommy through Savannah's eyes
      • KUDOS
      • So I started walking in the morning with my neighb...
      • SNL Skit
      • I was shaking up the carton of orange juice this m...
      • cupcakes,cookies and stress oh my....
      • Ten reasons why I love my wife….
      • 10 reasons
      • A rocker in the family?
      • Revisited Amanda's visit
      • Blast from the past!!!
      • Porter's medicine tastes horrible!!!!
      • Count your many blessings..,.
      • Politics
      • Perkins-palooza
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (3)
 

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed