Ten reasons I love my husband...
1. He always encourages me to go out and have some time to myself or to go out with the girls.
2. His sense of humor...I know I poke fun of his taste in comedies, but he's ALWAYS making me laugh.
3. I always say that if Rob could be the "Manny" he would. I love the way he ADORES being a father. If it were up to him we'd have a thousand little crumb catchers. He is an amazing father and I'm so grateful my little ones have him as a daddy!
4. He is always telling me how much he loves my curvy "mommy" body, and gets irritated when I complain about the way I look. He truly makes me feel beautiful.
5. He plans great date nights.
6.He's constantly serving someone, if not us, he is always helping someone. He is the most tender hearted man I've ever met. He is such a gentleman, and I'm glad Savannah and Porter have him as an example.
7. His love for the church. He's always studying the gospel and trying to gain knowledge.
8. He's an awesome basketball player...have you ever seen him....he's amazing!!!!
9. His profile....ok, this might sound weird, but on our first date i noticed how awesome his profile is, its probably because he has an awesome face, but when I'm sitting in the car next to him, i love to look over at him in awe.
10. His eyes. If you've seen them, i really don't have to explain. They are so beautiful. You can read his soul through his eyes, I'm so glad both our children have his gorgeous blue eyes.
Thanks for letting me indulge for a minute. I hope that wasn't to gag worthy! I love you baby!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment