Monday, September 15, 2008

Mommy through Savannah's eyes




I'm always wondering how I'm impacting my children's lives. Hopefully they know how much they impact mine. My little Savannah is growing up so fast, and she's so smart and sweet. I wanted to take a minute and interview her to see what she would say, I saw this done on another blog, so I got curious. I love you Savanni!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Savannah: love you Savanni.....and "no"

2. What makes mom happy?
Savannah: When I stay in bed at night.

3. What makes mom sad?
Savannah: When I don't stay in bed

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Savannah: when you tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Savannah: me

.6. How old is your mom?
Savannah: ummm....25th

7. How tall is your mom?
Savannah: smaller than daddy

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Savannah: Clean up your room

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
Savannah: go somewhere


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Savannah: me and porter


11. What is your mom really good at?
Savannah: cleaning your room


12. What is your mom not so good at?
Savannah: cleaning up juice


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Savannah: to take care of us


14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Savannah: cereal?


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Savannah: going places far away like disneyworld


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Savannah: a ninja turtle


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Savannah: bake things


18. How are you and your mom the same?
Savannah: the hair


19. How are you and your mom different?
Savannah: mommy's glasses


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Savannah: you help me

Note: I hate cleaning my room, and I've never been to Disneyworld...interesting

1 comment:

Jamie Boogies said...

Sav's answer to #16 is truly awesome!