Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ten reasons why I love my wife….


1. She has a testimony of Jesus Christ and of the truthfulness of the restored gospel of our Savior.

2. She is a wonderful mother of our two children. I love watching her encourage them and love on them.

3. She is an awesome cook.

4. She is super hot! I mean come on, look at her. I seriously don’t know a more beautiful woman.

5. Even though she is very indecisive when it comes to school, she is always interested in learning has a wide range of interests.

6. She is always trying to serve me, especially when I am in a bad mood or am sick. She’s selfless.

7. She’s feisty. She’s always challenging me, trying to encourage me when I get down and correcting me when I do something dumb.

8. She, herself, is always trying to better herself, whether it be spiritually, physically, or mentally (intellectually).

9. Even though we may argue from time to time, she never lets me just sit and mull around for more than a few minutes. She’s always trying to better our marriage.

10. There are many more reasons for why I love my wife, but the tenth reason is because she is always thinking about something and never afraid to tell me what she is thinking about. She’s able to express her feelings. I love everything about my wife.

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I loved reading both of your reasons why. You are both too cute!

Michelle said...

That is so cute, I don't think I could ever get my husband to make that list, let alone put it on the blog. Miss you!