
This week has been a little busy, and I found myself complaining this morning so I figured it was time to "count my blessings"...
1. My Husband, My Husband, My Husband: Where do I begin? He is so amazing, and I don't think I tell him enough how much he blesses my life. I couldn't have dreamed up a better man. He is so patient and loving. He makes me feel so appreciated and good about myself. I've been fighting a cold this week and have been dragging and he has been so thoughtful. He is so wonderful with our children, always trying to build a great relationship with them and teach them. He supports all of my many interests, and makes my dreams reality. Thanks baby!
2. My awesome pediatrician: Porter caught a little cold while we were in Branson, and as soon as we got home it turned into croup. Then with the cool air and rain he was really having troubles with the croup. I was able to get right into our PED and she knew exactly what to do and put our mind at ease. We started his breathing treatments and she gave him a three day steroid, and he's doing better already.
3. My crockpot: When days are busy, I can throw everything in my slowcooker and its all ready by dinnertime!
4. Branson,MO: I'm glad my parents are living in Branson right now. I'm not sure how long we'll be in Oklahoma, but its nice to have them just a couple hours away. There's also TONS of things to do in Branson. Every time we're there its like a vacation. This last time we got to go out on the lake, race go karts(which Savannah LOVED), bumper boats, and see a show. They have some amazing shopping there and we always get great deals on kids clothes.
5. Savannah's school: Savannah is loving school, and learning so much. Her teacher is so clever and patient.
6. Planes: This may seem a little general, but it makes it easy to see family. Amanda came to visit and it was so nice to see her even if it was just for a weekend. It would be hard for Rob to do his job without them.
7. Netflix: I Love Netflix, all we have to do is go online and pick out the movies we want to see and they just arrive in the mail. Me and Rob can put the kids down and watch a good movie together. Then we just have to drop it in the mailbox.
8. My phone: Yes, I said it Rob. I was getting a phone upgrade and Rob and my brother talked me into getting a palm centro, and let's be honest, I'm a huge "tech-tard" (as Merrill says). I took one look at this phone and it didn't look fun. lol But now I'm really starting to love it. Rob set it up and began to show me little by little how to use it. Rob even downloaded all of my Scriptures to it, so I can read them whenever or wherever i wish. He also helped me set up the agenda to help me remember my test and assignment due dates . It has a great camera and camcorder.
9. My washer and dryer: Yes I actually love doing laundry. I love the way it smells when it comes out of the dryer. I love Snuggle Blue Sparkle fabric softener, and I don't want to think about how long it would take me to do my laundry without my awesome washer and dryer. I guess my friend Lauren could tell me.
10. My Children's hands: I'll start with Porter, He's learning to walk and he loves to hold your hand and walk along side of you and its the sweetest. I love when i'm holding him and he's starting to fall asleep and he puts his hands on my face, its the best. Savannah loves to hold hands when she's watching tv or we're taking walks. I always go into her room before i go to bed and check on her and i hold her little hand and watch her sleep. She is so sweet. I am a very blessed woman.

4 comments:
nikki, you have great attitude! way to keep things in perspective! reminds the rest of us that we should be more grateful, and less grasping.
Nikki,
Stewart told me to tell Rob nice butt!
So sweet, I especially like number 10.
So I really like my washer and dryer too....but I'm telling you that you don't know what clean is just using a washing machine. A friend was washing my clothes/teaching me and the bib had stains over a year old.... I was like, you can leave those, she looked at me like I was dirty and she's the one who has the tin roof and parts of her house with a packed dirt floor!(she got them out believe it or not) LOL, only thing is that the aggressive scrubbing wears down the clothes quickly.
Post a Comment