Holy Cow!!! When I first saw Sarah Palin I swore she looked like Tina Fey. Well I gues SNL thought so too! This skit is so funny!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRUKIMegn8
"Enjoy the little moments, because one day you will wake up and realize they were the big moments"
2 comments:
That skit was so funny, I haven't laughed that hard at SNL in years.
Yes indeedy. That was a funny skit and I'm so glad SNL brought Tina Fey back to do Sarah Palin. Did you notice Amy Poehler was preggers?
Did you see the movie Baby Mama with Fey & Poehler in it? It's on DVD now. We actually rented it over the weekend. There's some Fey/Palin parallels in the movie where Fey's character becomes VP of a company to Steve Martin's white-haired CEO character.
"Let me reward you with 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact." that line was so funny, especially when I thought of McCain doing that to Palin.
Post a Comment