So we ventured to St. Louis last week and had a great trip, despite my despise of car rides. We stayed with Rob's parents and enjoyed being there. I love coming back to Illinois. It feels like coming home. Especially in Columbia, it reminds me of Rob, and our early relationship there. Savannah had soe trouble with allergies there(which wasn't a suprise). But we were able to go to the STL Zoo while we were there, which the kids loved. I truly miss that area, but was glad to come home. I hadn't really been home since before girls camp, so it was nice to get everything back in order. We got some great pictures too!......Sidenote, I never realized how much Savannah and Porter look alike until they were wearing the same shirt.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Trip to STL
So we ventured to St. Louis last week and had a great trip, despite my despise of car rides. We stayed with Rob's parents and enjoyed being there. I love coming back to Illinois. It feels like coming home. Especially in Columbia, it reminds me of Rob, and our early relationship there. Savannah had soe trouble with allergies there(which wasn't a suprise). But we were able to go to the STL Zoo while we were there, which the kids loved. I truly miss that area, but was glad to come home. I hadn't really been home since before girls camp, so it was nice to get everything back in order. We got some great pictures too!......Sidenote, I never realized how much Savannah and Porter look alike until they were wearing the same shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment