Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kids say funny things

Me and Savannah were baking cookies for one of our friends today, and we were using my stand mixer which I love(Thanks Cricket) and some of the batter flew out and hit Savannah and she yelled,"Eww I got cookie jam on me." Funny! Then the other night we had some friends over and we were playing Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture and Savannah was trying to play with us, and finally she crossed her arms and said,"My games are way better than yours!" She's also helping me in my pursuit to lose the rest of my baby fat, today when we were baking cookies, I was wearing on of Rob's t-shirts and it was bunched up in the middle ( i tied it in the back so it wasn't so long) and Savannah was sitting on the counter and said"mom are we having a baby sister now?" I said no and pulled my shirt lower and she said oh its gone. Kind of cute and sad at the same time! She really wants us to have another one, but I'm just not there yet. I still would like to lose another 15lbs or so. Anyway on a side note Porter started waiving and saying hi or bye. So Cute!

No comments: