"Enjoy the little moments, because one day you will wake up and realize they were the big moments"
Sunday, June 29, 2008
New Project
So I found some great vintage 1940's apron patterns for sale on ebay and snatched them right up they are so cute. I'm very excited to go find some great material. When i'm done i'll post pictures of the final outcome!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I know this has nothing to do with the cute aprons your going to make.. (which sound super exciting). BUT, Thanks for being so sweet and helpful. It means so much to me!! And I'm happy your my friend now!! yeay!
Me and Rob have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful children. I am a stay-at-home Mom and wife, and Rob is an officer in the military and currently working on his masters . I love my little family with all i am , and am so glad to be doing what I am.
1 comment:
I know this has nothing to do with the cute aprons your going to make.. (which sound super exciting). BUT, Thanks for being so sweet and helpful. It means so much to me!! And I'm happy your my friend now!! yeay!
Post a Comment