Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day.....a little late





Anyone who's reading this I wanted to thank the men in my life, for I am truly a blessed woman. First I want to thank my dad, for whom with out him i wouldn't be here....he helped to give me life and for that i thank you. I could never thank you enough for the blessing you've been in my life. You were the perfect example of an amazing father. You've listened when i needed an ear, lended a shoulder when i needed to cry, stayed at my bedside when i was sick or scared.You always went without so we could have plenty. I will never forget the huge sacrifices you made to give us an amazing childhood. I love you Daddy. Next I want to thank my brother for being my very first friend. We've grown up together, and even though you aren't a dad yet, you've are an amazing uncle to my little ones and will always be an important part of my life. I know you will make a great dad. I love you Mer! Next I want to thank my father-in law John for being the man he is, and helping to raise the man I love today. You may appear to be a man of few words (until we're driving around in South Carolina..:) but you are an amazing example of hard work and diligence. Thank you. Last but definatly not least...my Robbie. Being married to you has taught me so much about myself and my relationships with others. You've loved me unconditionally, and have shown me what true love is. You are an amazing father to our children. You work so hard to provide a good home for us, and I will always be grateful for the sacrifices you make in our behalf. You've helped give me the two most beautiful babies in the world. Thank you for laughing with me, crying with me and being my best friend. I love you baby!

Happy Father's Day

No comments: