Me and the kiddos have had a pretty great day today. Nothing too eventful, but I learned a few new things. I may be behind the curve, but new to me.
1. Oklahoma City has a great farmer's market. Don't eat 3 plums and 2 pears at one sitting,the repercussions aren't so pretty;)
2. One of my friend's is a vegan and you can substitute 1 banana for 2 eggs while baking. We tried it today while baking cookies, and they were way better with the banana. And Porter could have one!
3.I love "Tide Free&Clear" with "Snuggle blue Sparkle" fabric softener! They make the clothes smell amazing, but not overwhelming.
4.Make sure you read the fine print when it comes to getting "The Mirena" put in.
5. Porter's laugh is so amazing! He can make me laugh no matter what mood i'm in.
6. I've discovered that 2Tim 1:7 is a great scripture!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment