Thursday, June 19, 2008

Growing up so fast...

Our dear little Savannah is growing up so fast. She starts pre-k in less than 8 weeks. I can't believe it. She's such a smart,strong willed little girl, which I think will work in her behalf in today's world. She remembers everything. She still talks about her friends in Florida and the things we did at the beach. Every other week or so, me and Savannah like to do our toes, so we start out in the bathtub and give our feet a good soak then rubdown, and i began washing her feet and she said "you know that's what Jesus did" I said "what?" she said "yeah Jesus washed their (his disciples) feet". I We try and read with her every night. We'll read one of her books then read a piece of scripture out of the book of her choice. It's nice to know that some of it is beginning to stick. I love you little Savanni!!

No comments: