Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Another ear infection...
Porter woke up last night moaning and with diarrhea and we knew what that meant.....yes another ear infection. We took him in this morning and it was his right ear again. I think this makes lucky number eight. I say lucky because his pediatrician now is taking me seriously and giving us a referral to see a Pediatric Ear/Nose/Throat. He goes back in two weeks and we should be seeing the referral arrive around the same time, if you've ever dealt with Tricare you know what i'm talking about. On a lighter note the rest of him is perfectly healthy and 19 lbs 2oz perfectly healthy at that! Its pretty sad that we are now on first name bases with the Target Pharmacist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ear infections are awful, I'm sorry nikki, I hope he gets better quickly.
Hey Rob & Nikki, i found your blog through the Englishes.
My bro in TX's son has frequent bouts with ear infections b/c of the climate down there. This may be the case for you. If it requires ear tube surgery, well that is common too.
My 2 yr old son in May went through this problem with ear infections. The dr. at his 2 year checkup did a tympanogram test that showed he wasn't hearing. Then the ENT recommended taking out tonsils and putting in ear tubes. He can hear clearer now and is starting to put words together. Check out our blog for the details.
Post a Comment