Sunday, May 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

So since this is a tiny record of our lives I wanted to share some of our favorite things (at this very moment at least).
Porter:
1. Popcicles...any flavor..any kind
2. Jason Mraz and Laurie Berkner cds
3. his bike
4. coloring books
5. broccoli cheese soup and cinnamon oatmeal (not together) he could eat either of these and any given point

Savannah:
1. paper dolls
2. spaghetti
3. flip flops
4. littlest pet shop
5. her school pet frog Jo-Jo
6. chapter books ( super fudge and Junie B Jones)

Nikki:
1. Being outside and feeling the sunshine(it was cold way too long)
2. Teva flip flops
3. YMCA
4. Skype
5. Lady Antebellum cd
6. my new bike and trailer
7. knowing that I will be kissing my man this month!!!!(hopefully)

2 comments:

sharon said...

Great lists tell porter I like Jason Maraz too. I'm glad Rob will be back soon seems like May is a good month for guys to be coming back my sis in laws husband is getting back from Afghanastan. Hope you guys have a good summer

The Kelly Family said...

I have a long list of favorite things:
1. I'll be home in the next couple weeks.
2. I'll get to kiss my wife in the next couple of weeks.
3. I'll get to hug my children in the next couple of weeks.
4. I'll get to eat good food again in the next couple of weeks.
5. I'll get to wear clothes that are not considered a uniform in the next couple of weeks.
6. Did I mention I'll get to kiss my wife in the next couple of weeks.

Rob