Thursday, May 20, 2010

I heart Oklahoma!


So we have been living here in Oklahoma for 3 1/2 years now, and I must say I love Oklahoma. It hasnt always been this way though. When we first moved here I thought I was trapped in the middle of the US , with a bunch of baptists, cowboys, and tornadoes. In the years we've been here...I gave birth to my baby boy, he learned to walk, and talk in this house. Savannah started school, lost teeth, and I swear grew a foot taller. I love the friends I have made here who have gone above and beyond the call of friendship. The weather here is crazy! It also provides the most beautiful skies! Here's a picture the Pioneer woman took yesterday after the storms (she owns a ranch just north of here). I am grateful for the experiences I've had here, and truly hold Oklahoma in a special place!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the picture! So amazing!! Oklahoma is a special place for everyone :) I can't believe you guys have been there that long! I can't wait to see pictures of Robbie with his family again!!! Super soon!!!!! Love you guys!