Monday, May 10, 2010
Oh yes...
That's right folks only ABOUT 10 more days and he will be back in my arms, safe and sound...and I have no intentions of letting go....EVER! To say that I'm excited or anxious beyond belief would be an understatement. I try not to picture what it will be like with him sitting with us at dinner, or hearing his car pull into the driveway at lunch, or just having him next to me anywhere or at anytime. It makes me teary-eyed just imagining it. Have you ever been so excited you want to cry/laugh/scream at the same time...that's where I'm at right now. We are so close to have this time OVER with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So excited for you,yay!! what a trooper you guys have been I hope you get someone to watch your kids you guys deserve a nice little vacation :)
I know the day is pushed back a little, but it's still coming! I know the feeling though. I wish you luck with living through the remaining of the weight.
Post a Comment