Thursday, May 6, 2010

A sad day...

Yesterday we received sad news. Our sweet friends Brittany and Ili lost their newborn baby Wyatt. I posted about this little one a couple postings back. I cannot begin to imagine the pain they are going through, and wish I could help. Brittany has been such an amzing friend to me since they moved here, and it simply breaks my heart that she has to endure this. I am a counselor in the Relief Society in our ward and am beyond impressed with the way the sisters have really stepped up and there has been an outpouring of prayers and sisters just waiting to help in any way possible. It truly touches my heart, and brings tears to my eyes to see the gospel in action....to witness such an overwhelming amout charity and love. To Ili and Brittany, please know that we love you guys and will continue to pray.

No comments: