Saturday, May 15, 2010
Acts of Service
Here I am sitting in my quiet living room...just enjoying the quiet. My friend Myla volunteered to take the kiddos for the day. How kind is that? It's really hard to take Porter to the store, so since Rob's been gone it make grocery shopping particularly difficult. So I've been able to grocery shop and clean out my fridge...as well as tidy up the rest of the house. I just called to check up on them and Myla told me he just finished off like a dozen fish sticks, and she was going to try to put him down for a nap. The woman has 6 children so she's more than a pro at it. However if they are reading this ...Thank you Thank you ! It made my Saturday very productive, and to be honest I really needed the break. I have just been overwhelmed with the outpouring of support and concern that has been shown since Rob has been gone. It has truly touched my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment