Friday, April 30, 2010

I am blown away by the way people have been stepping up since Rob left. Our neighbors have taken over mowing our lawn, and planted flowers in a pot and placed it in front of our porch. My family always there to lean on (even from a distance) but the people in our ward(church) are simply amazing. I want to tell you just one example. Eldon and his son Kade pulled up today behind our car at home and began detailing and washing our car...how unbelievably nice is that. It was definitely something I could've done (well, not nearly as well as they did) but it just completely warmed my heart that someone wanted to do something nice for us. I called my Dad while they were cleaning our car, becasue my heart was so full, I had to tell someone. My Dad reminded me to lower my pride and allow them to be good example of true service. They really are great! It inspired me to try to do more for others as well.

No comments: