Sunday, April 18, 2010

A few more


So as some of you know we had a couple more weeks added onto our sentence(a.k.a. Robs deployment). So after today we will have 4 Sundays left!! I know I've said all of this before, but I miss everything about him. Although me and the kiddos are doing great. We've slid into a nice routine, and the days are pretty smooth and fast...never easy, but great none the less. It s definitely going to be an adjustment when Robbie gets home, I hate to say that we've gotten used to him being gone, but he's been gone since Jan 1st , so we had to re-adjust. The kiddos are starting to ask when Daddy gets home, so we are all starting to feel it. But the initial stress of him being gone has worn off, and now we just pray for his safe return. I've started working out everyday at the YMCA , which is a nice distraction, and I will hopefully start to see the fruits of my labor. Yesterday Rob got to venture off base, and sent me some pictures!

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

That is rotten that they added time on! Hang in there, have fun working out, and know that people are praying for your family. I loved your Conference post, the gospel is so comforting in times of need.