Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What goes through that girls mind

Savannah has always always asked lots of questions, which I have always loved about her and tried to encourage. But just tonight I was answering some of her questions in passing, and it really got me wondering what her mental connections are like. I posted this on facebook, but I wanted to remember it. Now keep in mind that these questions all occured within minutes of each other.
"Do penguins have ears?"
"Why do they speak Spanish in Texas?"
"Will a banana get stuck in your ear?"
"Do they have ponies in Texas?"
"How did Porter get that foam axe?"
"Did you know there's a new Mexico?"( I said yes its a US state near Arizona) "Is it new?"
"Can I have Nutella now?"

1 comment:

Brittany said...

How cute, she's a curious little kiddo. She makes good comments and asks thoughtful questions in Sunday School too :-)