I truly have fond memories of each of the proms I went to. I went my sophmore year because I guy I was into asked me and he was a senior. I went my junior year with my boyfriend at the time, and I also went my senior year with one of my really great guy friends. I do remember the anticipation, the dress shopping , the date...but my very favorite part was getting ready with my girlfriends. We would make a day of it...go out to lunch, get our nails, and hair done...it was always a blast. One part I always liked, was doing my friends hair and make-up. Its always been a fun hobby of mine, and I truly love doing it when I get the chance. Well one of my young women asked me to do her hair and makeup for her senior prom. I was very excited! I think it turned out cute! We had french braids on both sides even though its not shown here.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Her hair looks gorgeous! You're so good at doing hair, your own included :-)
very cute!
Post a Comment