Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby Wyatt

I can't believe I forgot my camera tonight, but my friend Brittany had her baby. His name is Wyatt and he is 5lbs 15 ozs of CUTENESS(if thats even a word). We stopped by the hospital to take a look, and the kids fell in love with him. Porter kept saying.."I wuv baby Wyatt"..." He cute momma"...then he layed down next to him and tried to put his blanket and him and said" I taking a nap wif Wyatt"...both kids loved to hold him, and thought he was so sweet. Brittany got some cute pictures of them I'll have to steal from her. Congratulations Brittany and Ili, he is super cute!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It was so fun to see you guys, thanks for coming to meet Wyatt! Your kids were so sweet with him. Porter was adorable lying down with him and I loved how Savannah said to just call your cell phone and she'll come babysit Wyatt for me anytime. Feel free to steal pictures, I'll try to get them developed and posted soon.