We wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter! I can't figure out why my computer isnt uploading pictures, but as soon as I find the problem, I will upload some cute photos. On Thursday we dyed and decorated eggs. I must say this is easier with 2 adults, but we did it and it was messy and FUN! Last night we went to our ward Easter party, and the kids had such a blast. They had an easter egg hunt divided by age which I liked. Then they had a visit from the Easter bunny. Porter's face was priceless!! He followed the Easter bunny the rest of the evening , trying to talk to him and give him eggs. Luckily this particular Easter bunny helper knew Porter and was great about it. Today I let them open their Easter gifts from Maga and Aunt Amanda! They loved them...thanks Maga and Aunt Amanda! We try and keep the activities of Easter and the meaning of Easter on separate days,, so the Easter bunny comes to see the kiddos the morning before Easter , and then we focus Easter Sunday on the resurrection and life of Christ. So tomorrow we will be having a big Easter dinner and a reminder of the true meaning of Easter.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment