Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!







Seven years ago today, I married Robbie. I can't believe its been seven years already. I really don't know where to begin when describing the kind of man he is. He is so patient and loving and truly the most generous man I know. He is always trying to show his love for me, and he makes me feel safe, loved and so very happy. My love for him only grows with time. I love him so much more today than the day I married him, and I think thats because you really have no idea what love is until its grown, been tested and tried. I know Rob so well, and I love the way he loves me despite all my many flaws. He's constantly trying to make my life easier whether its helping around the house, or with our babies. He is always encouraging me to develop my intrests and talents. He is an amazing father and I'm so grateful our children have him as a father. He is truly one of the few good ones out there, and I am so proud to call him my husband! I can't wait to see him again, and kiss his handsome face!! I love you Robbie and thanks for asking me to marry you 8 years ago...it truly was the best choice I've ever made. You make me unbelievably happy!

No comments: