Friday, August 1, 2008
Picture Day
Today was a pretty busy day. Porter has been getting up pretty early since his ears are still hurting him ( he gets tubes a week from today yea!!!) so we got an early start this morning and he even took two naps today which isn't normal for him, but he's also cutting 4 teeth at once. Anyway I'd made an appointment for him to get his 1st birthday photos( Yes, he will be one on the 14th....*tear*) and they turned out so great!! I'm so excited to show our family. Then this weekend is Oklahoma tax-free weekend so i took Savannah out and we bought all of her school supplies, it was so weird watching her pick out a backpack and purchase school supplies (can you believe she has a supply list for pre-k?) but it was so much fun and she had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are! The time goes by so fast. My little guy will be one in a couple of months and it seems like we just brought him home from the hospital. Poor Porter seems like he is having a rough time right now, I hope the tubes will help.
Wow, good luck Savanni!
I can't believe Savannah is old enough for Pre-K already.
Post a Comment