So Savannah attended her first day of Pre-K at Tinker Elementary school today. She woke up so excited and got ready quickly, and waited for the rest of us. Then we all went to walk her to her classroom, and she was so strong. She went right in and met her teacher and found her seat, I took one more picture and said goodbye. I was surprised at how emotional I was by the time I got into the car. She is growing up so fast. I love her so much and am so proud of her...Good Job Savanni!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Savannahs First Day of Pre-K
So Savannah attended her first day of Pre-K at Tinker Elementary school today. She woke up so excited and got ready quickly, and waited for the rest of us. Then we all went to walk her to her classroom, and she was so strong. She went right in and met her teacher and found her seat, I took one more picture and said goodbye. I was surprised at how emotional I was by the time I got into the car. She is growing up so fast. I love her so much and am so proud of her...Good Job Savanni!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so, so cute and I can't believe that little munchkin that toddled around YW is now in pre-k. Time goes by so fast!
Post a Comment