So Rob's sister came to visit this week. It was fun. We feel bad there wasn't more to do while she was here. Amanda, me and Savannah got pedicures on Sat morning. Then we went to the sprinkler park, which is always fun, but we couldn't stay very due to my forgetting Porter's earplugs. But all in all it was a great visit and we were sad to see her go. I'm starting a book club with some friends. This month we will be reading "The constant Princess" by Philippa Gregory. Its about the life of Queen Katherine (King Henry's 1st wife) hopefully it's good. After that i think we'll read "Parenting with Love and Logic."
Monday, August 25, 2008
Amanda's Visit
So Rob's sister came to visit this week. It was fun. We feel bad there wasn't more to do while she was here. Amanda, me and Savannah got pedicures on Sat morning. Then we went to the sprinkler park, which is always fun, but we couldn't stay very due to my forgetting Porter's earplugs. But all in all it was a great visit and we were sad to see her go. I'm starting a book club with some friends. This month we will be reading "The constant Princess" by Philippa Gregory. Its about the life of Queen Katherine (King Henry's 1st wife) hopefully it's good. After that i think we'll read "Parenting with Love and Logic."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you got to start a book club, they are lots of fun. I'm sorry I never recommended any books. We read one by Philippa Gregory a couple of months ago and it was pretty good. If I can find your email address I'll email you a few that we have done that were well received.
Post a Comment