
So my friend Lori gets on her blog and lists every week what she's grateful for...Isn't that great? It got me thinking (I don't know if I have the energy to do it every week ) but I need to be better about listing the MANY countless blessing we have. Here's a couple:
1. Mornings....as much as I've never been a morning person, I love waking up to my children's happy faces. Savannah is always so happy in the morning, and greets me with a huge smile and big hug and kiss. We normally hear Porter on the monitor when he gets up, so me and Sav will go in there and he will be standing up in his crib waiting for us...So sweet.
2. The sun... though sometimes it gets a little too warm, its always so nice to be able to go outside and play with the kids or go to the pool, or take a walk.
3. Chocolate...no explanation needed.
4. My cell phone...it makes talking to the ones I love so convenient.
5. The way the kids smell right after bath time.... I love when the kids get out of the bath and they're all snug in their pjs and we all cuddle up for story time...I love the way they smell, especially Porter's little head, he still has the new baby smell...
6. lds.org...I was called to speak in sacrament meeting kind of at the last minute and was able to find so many amazing articles and resources on that website!
7. My dishwasher...(Yes Lori I defiantly agree) It saves me so much time, and I believe its so much more sanitary.
8. My XB...Yes some call it the toaster but at 36 miles to the gallon we were blessed to not really be effected by the gas crisis.
9. Good health...My sweet Robbie has been fighting a nasty cold since he got back from Alabama and I'm grateful no one else has been sick.
10. My camera..it may not be the greatest but it captures those amazing moments!!

1 comment:
What a great idea! I do that when I write in my journal. It sure puts things into perspective!
Post a Comment