
So for months I have been hearing from friends and Young Women at church all about the "Twilight Saga" books. So finally I decided I would see what all of the hype was. So I found a cheap copy of the first book on ebay so i figured if i didn't like it, it wasn't a huge investment. So I started reading it, and I loved it....ok let's be honest I'm a little obsessed. It was such a good book, I read the whole thing in three days. I was so pleasantly surprised. I was even happier to find out they are making the first book into a movie coming to theaters in Dec. I'm very excited, I've already ordered the second book and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

4 comments:
the second and third are just as good. You are going to be addicted! I am going to the book release party at the bookstore at midnight for the 4th book. Embarrassing but true!
I'm astounded that you made it this long without reading Twilight! Welcome to the dark side! Well, ok so not really the dark side, maybe the vampire side?!
told ya so!
:)
andrea is reading the twilight series and she's on book 2 now. she read 'the host' by the same author before 'twilight'. the twilight movie comes out dec 12th. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/
Post a Comment