So we discovered the cutest park in Midwest City. We call it the sprinkler park, i'm sure it has a technical name, but to us its the sprinkler park. It is this park that on one side it has a huge circle of concrete with different shapes with sprinklers on them (or coming out of them), the kids had a blast. Even Porter loved the little sprinklers coming out of the ground (You couldn't tell by the picture, he was ready to go home by then) but he had a great time! I love finding little treasures like this!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Sprinkler Park
So we discovered the cutest park in Midwest City. We call it the sprinkler park, i'm sure it has a technical name, but to us its the sprinkler park. It is this park that on one side it has a huge circle of concrete with different shapes with sprinklers on them (or coming out of them), the kids had a blast. Even Porter loved the little sprinklers coming out of the ground (You couldn't tell by the picture, he was ready to go home by then) but he had a great time! I love finding little treasures like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One of the biggest things I miss about stl is the parks. they have parks here with metal slides and swings from like the 50s. I can't wait to take Cobin and Lucas to a real one when we get back.
Post a Comment