Thursday, July 30, 2009

A look back










I just wanted to take a minute and tell my Savannah how great I think she is. I was so young when I had her, and never imagined how different my life would be with her in it. I went to register her for kindergarten today, I got a little teary eyed on my way home. I just thought back about how incredibly fast the last 5 years have flown by. She has changed and grown so much, and I am so proud of her. I was cleaning out the computer desk today and going through old cds and cam across Savannah's 2nd birthday pictures! Porter will be celebrating his 2nd birthday next month (don't even get me started on that one) and so I popped the cd in and ...oh my heavens! Savannah looks a lot like Porter. I can catch glimpses of similarities, but I had no idea how similar they are. I know the grandparents will love these!

2 comments:

sharon said...

Beautiful little Girl!! Hey you know what song always makes me cry it's on MamaMia it's called Slipping through my finger it always makes me think of Stevie and how time goes by soooo fast.

The Kelly Family said...

I Know!!! That song makes me cry!