Sunday, August 2, 2009

I passed

Oh yes my friends, the end has come, at least for another 3 weeks! I finished that dreaded summer semester! I finished those classes with b's which is quite amazing if you remember the crying and murmuring I did at the beginning of the semester! I have 3 weeks of freedom beofre fall semester begins, and oh I will enjoy it. I'm actually looking forward to my fall schedule . I'm taking 2 more history courses, a math course, and a science. Since I love history and science, I'm very excited and as a bonus I get the same 2 professors I've had 2 other times, so I should know what to expect from them.

3 comments:

Sariah English said...

congrats Nikki! That is so wonderful what you are doing! Keep it up!

The Kelly Family said...

Yeah, I feel like I'll be in forever! The only set back is figuring out where to finish my Bachelor's if we transfer...which might add a couple more years onto it... I'll be in forever since I'm going straight through for my master's...but by the time I finish the kids will be older and we won't have to use daycare!

Karen said...

Yay yay yay!!