Thursday, August 13, 2009

First day of kindergarten



Yes my little baby girl started kindergarten today. I am so proud of how well she handled it. Not only is it everyday, its ALL DAY. Whatever will I do? She's always been pretty independent though. Rob went in late to work so he could come with us to walk her into school. She gave us hugs and kisses and walked right in. She sat down in her seat and began coloring. Porter kept yelling for her, then as we were turning around to leave he began crying for her, then as we were almost out of the building the bell rang, and scared him, which made him cry more. I on the other hand made it into the car before the waterworks began. She's my little girl, and I feel like she's growing so fast. I'm so proud of her and the amazing lessons she teaches me. I truly don't deserve my babies. I am blessed beyond belief, and am so grateful Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send her to me. I love you Savanni!

2 comments:

Sariah English said...

I so understand how you feel! Phoebe practically ran into the the school without looking back. I made it back home before I cried. A week and a half and I send one baby to 1st grade and one baby to Kindergarten. (both full day!) I really don't know how I am going to handle it. I need to put tissues down on my shopping list

sharon said...

Hey your a great mom and Savannah is such a great kid I really miss having her around Stevie misses her and treasures the necklace Savannah made.