Leaving Branson tomorrow! I just wanted to let my family know how much I love them and and so blessed to have the parents I do . I want my brother to know I love him so much and am so glad he brought Briahna into our crazy family, I love you too girl! Lastly tomorrow is my Rob's birthday, and I wanted to thank you for everything baby!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Leaving Branson tomorrow! I just wanted to let my family know how much I love them and and so blessed to have the parents I do . I want my brother to know I love him so much and am so glad he brought Briahna into our crazy family, I love you too girl! Lastly tomorrow is my Rob's birthday, and I wanted to thank you for everything baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well that would make his birthday be today! Tell Rob we hope he has a good one. It looks like you're having such a fun trip, but FYI you're missing A LOT of excitement in OKC, lol.
Post a Comment