Monday, July 20, 2009

Not too much to report. Just wanted to keep things updated. I have exactly 1 more homework assignment and 3 quizzes left in these crazy classes and I will be done for this semester! Yahoo! We have had an amazing summer, both kiddos are old enough to do fun things everyday, and I'm sad that Savannah will start school in 3 weeks! What in the world will I do without her all day?! Well, we won't think about that right now. We went to our sprinkler park today, and it has been in the 100's here forever (well, it seems like forever when its that hot) but today was an exception it was a really nice day. Tonight was such a great Family Home evening. Savannah wanted to give the lesson, so we were excited to let her do that. She made some little picture sticks in Primary yesterday so she taught us about the First Vision, and I was amazed by everything she knows...the kid is such a sponge. After that she threw a "dance party" we all put on silly clothes and danced danced !! It was so much fun. I have some pretty cool kiddos!! I love you babies! Thanks for letting me be your mommy!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm glad to hear Savannah gave her FHE lesson to you guys (I always wonder what the kiddos do with the primary handouts and assignments :) And she threw her dance party to boot!