Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Robbie!!




My Rob turned 32 today. I know I've bragged about my Rob before, but today is his birthday so whats one more time? In October it will be 7 years since our first date. I knew from that first date that there was something different about him and boy was I right. We've been through crazy times together, and marrying him was hands down the best decision I've ever made. I'm so glad Porter has Robbie to teach him how to be an amazing father and husband. I love how he comes home for lunch everyday, and is so happy. He really knows me and accepts me despite my flaws. He makes me feels so loved and appreciated. I love the fact that he feels like his main goal in life is to be a good father and husband...and he really is. I love his crazy sense of humor, and how much he treats and loves my family as his own. He is always trying to be better or improve himself. Happy Birthday Robbie!! I love you more than you will ever realize! You are everything to me...thanks for all you do and I hope you enjoy your day!

3 comments:

jamie said...

gotta love the husbands! Cute hat nik!

The Kelly Family said...

Thanks that picture is from late winter

Lauren said...

James says that the missionary pic looks like it's from the x-files....( :