Thursday, June 11, 2009
schools in session
So my summer semester started last Monday and I'm taking a Psych class that just absolutely fascinates me. I love studying the processes and theories of the mind!! I love the case studies, and am so eager to learn more. I guess its a good thing my degree is social studies! On the other hand since my degree is social studies I am also taking a criminal justice class which is, lets just say interesting! I only take 2 classes in the summer that way I can have some sort of break from the chaos. I don't want to completely take a semester off because I'm afraid it will be too tempting to not go back!! So I'm going to keep on trekking on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Psych was my fav (outside of music) so much so that if I ever go back for my masters, it'll be in psych! Have fun!
I loved my psych class too! Goodluck with both your classes this summer.
Post a Comment