Friday, June 5, 2009
Rob and I went on a pretty cool date tonight. We ate some yummy Pei Wei and then ran to Walmart to kill time before our horrible movie( we'll get to that in a minute) I bought the Twilight movie and Rob bought the X-men trilogy which is only 10 dollars at Wally world right now. You know what ? I really hate Walmart. I don't think i've ever been to one where i didn't feel like the only non-mutant. I do go to walmart if we have to, but still....Anyway, we went to the movies and saw "The Land of the Lost" DO NOT WASTE YOU PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY. It was filthy and retarded!!! Enough said! Well i'm off to go finish the last of my summer reading, I start classes again on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know its not like the best quality but ive watched that movie like 3 times in the past week. It just on while im organizing.. but i can't find my self getting sick of it. It actually makes me want to read the stories again. Lame huh?
ARe you talking about the original one? We saw the new one with will ferrell.
Post a Comment