Friday, June 26, 2009

Crazy day

I started my day out so beyond excited! I was going to visit my friend Jamie in Salt Lake City, and we had so many fun things planned...shopping, new temple open house, Lagoon tickets, yummy restaurants....yeah. Well my flight was supposed to leave OKC airport at 7 am so I woke up at 4:30 to get ready and finish up packing so I could be at the airport before 6. Everything went smoothly and I arrive at the airport in plenty of time only to walk into the world's longest line! I knew there was no way I was going to make my flight, but i thought that since there were so many going to the same place that it would maybe be delayed. Well around 8 they finally announce that the flight is canceled and they will "do their best" to reroute everyone. Well 4 1/2 HOURS LATER...they tell me that all of the other flights are booked and even look on other airlines..and no luck. So they refunded my money and I called Rob to come get me... I was SO DISAPPOINTED! I will try again next month...but with a different airlines.
Savannah went to the eye doctor and the doc said she was seeing a little farsighted, which is common with children but since she only tested a 20/50 in her right eye, he wrote her a Rx for glasses. Well we picked them up today and she's been wearing them and tonight she finally took them off and said that they make everything "big and wiggly" I think they weren't needed, so I think I will have her retested on Mon.

No comments: