So my little man will be 18 months next month...I can't believe...but that's another story! For some reason, I 've been having a hard time coming up with balanced ideas for my little Porter. He's pretty much always loved food, but here lately he's been somewhat finicky, maybe he's teething, I'm not sure. One minute he loves food anf everything I make, the next...not-so-much. But I found n awesome website that has sample menus for toddlers and great recipes to sneak wholesome items into their diet. Check-it-out!
http://www.wholesometoddlerfood.com/toddlermenus.htm
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for posting that web site! I am going to have to check it out. Warren is very much like that, one moment he eats everything not nailed down and then he hates everything! Oh the joys of motherhood.
you know my erik is doing the same thing! only he's three, so it took him a little longer. and he such a skinny little guy, he can't afford to not eat! thanks for the hookup!
Post a Comment