Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everyday Minerals

So a friend of mine told me about everyday minerals. Its just like bare minerals except without a couple of the harsher chemicals, its even more pure than bare minerals...if that's possible! Well if you order for the first time from their website you can order their free sample kit that comes with 3 foundations, a blush, and a concealer. I thought this was a pretty good deal, all I had to pay for was the S&H which was $3.18. I have very sensitive skin on my face so I'm giving it a try! To try it go to :

Everydayminerals.com

3 comments:

The Morgans said...

Let me know if you like the make-up. I have really wanted to try Bare Minerals but couldn't justify spending the money....

Sariah English said...

Let me know how it does on your skin, I might have to try that out! Thanks

lizS said...

wow, that sounds like a really good deal! excuse me, i have to go shopping now...