So I wrote this for facebook, and figured if I was going to spend the time I might as well post i here too!
1. I never imagined being a stay-at-home-mom...and loving it
2. I always wanted to be an eye doctor but am now studying to be a high school teacher!
3. I love dark chocolate but think that milk and white chocolate is kind of gross.
4. I never really became interested in the scriptures until I studied the Old Testament.
5. I love fashion and shopping, but never know how to dress myself.
6. I like the fact that I have green eyes, even though its considered a mutation
7. Is happy I still havethose best friends I did when I was 14...I love you girls
8. I thought my hubby was the biggest nerd when I first met him, now I think he's the coolest!
9. I've always wanted to live in Italy...or at least visit
10. I'm always humming a song
11. Will always consider Illinois home
12. I love love to cook
13. I've always had good men in my life( dad, boyfriends,brother and hubby)
14. I almost always speak my mind
15. I got sick a lot as a child,but never really get sick now
16. Both of my children have been born on the first day of my 36 week of pregnancy
17. I taught myself how to knit after many failed attempts to learn to crochet
18. I love pearl earrings.
19. I truly believe my husband is the best husband and friend!!
20. After I'm done having children I want my chest and stomach put back in their original state...lol
21. I love pineapple on anything savory...well almost anything.
22. I believe that dinosaurs paved the way for human life.
23. I love museums!
24. I love ice skating
25. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who think they know it all
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That logic definitely makes sense. :)
Which one?
Post a Comment