I just got off the phone with my Dad. I wanted to take a minute and let him know that I think he's great. I can never remember a time when he wasn't working his hardest to provide for our family. He was constantly sacrificing for our little family, and I hope he knows it was never unnoticed. He's starting a new endeavor in life and I want him to know that I believe he can do it. I know he's feeling overwhelmed and frustrated and thinks he's incapable.....but we all think differently. Thank you for being one of my best friends.
" And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." - Ether 12:27

4 comments:
I can relate to you, my father, though not a member, always strived to do what he felt was in our best interests and still does. BTW, envying the Wii.
Just thinking about the conversation we had about are families the other day I have come to the conclusion that you were probably one of the most unselfish teenagers ever, I wish I would have been more like that. I admire your friendship with your dad and I bet he feels lucky to have you as a daughter.
I agree, your dad is a great man! LUCKY!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment