Monday, September 20, 2010

Long Day

Rob had the day off due to a rough night with the pregnancy. Today has been an eventful day. We took sweet Savanni to school, then headed to Porter's urology appointment, which went great...he's perfectly normal. Then we went out to lunch, and a quick trip to Sam's. Then we headed down to my ob appointment. They did an ultrasound and found we are a couple days further along than we thought. So tomorrow I will be 13 weeks along which makes our due date March 29th, 2011....if I make it that long. We are very excited and the baby looked amazing. We have parent/teacher conference with Savannah's teacher in about an hour, so I will be posting about that soon.

4 comments:

sharon said...

Yeah so excited, hey I found those baby overalls of Savannahs you gave us I wonder if you will want those back :) can't wait to hear what you will be having

The Kelly Family said...

I know we're very excited! I don't really have a preference since we have one of each.

The Morgans said...

I personally think the 29th is a GREAT day ;)

The Kelly Family said...

I know that's the first thing I thought when he told me that...hey that's Faith's birthday! Funny the things we remember...I have never made it past 36 weeks though....so it will probably be beginning of March. We should find out this week if we are moving there or not...hopefully this week.