Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In an effort to attempt to write on our blog every couple days, I should probably provide an update. I'm truly trying to write more often, even if no one reads it, it will be nice to look back and read about what our lives were like when I spent most days cleaning up after, cooking and loving my babies while they are still small.

It was such a rainy day today, which put a damper on our daily walks to the park. I even had to get the kiddos up this morning because it was so cloudy...Savannah thought it was still night. My ob called this morning and notified me that my progesterone levels were not as ligh as he would like so he called me in a progesterone pill to take once a day "until he tells me to stop" (his words not mine). I didn't have this issue with my others, but I guess its fairly common. My sweet sister-in-law had to have this hormone given in shot form...for months. I am counting my blessings.

Porter is doing a fantastic job with going on the potty. He usually goes "pee pee" on the potty about 3 times a day...so when we go places and at nap and bedtime he still wears a pull-up. He is doing a great job. We are big (and so is his pediatrician) on letting this be Porter's idea, and we don't believe in rushing the process...because then you usually will be met with resistance. So we make it something fun, and we make a big deal when he asks to go potty.

Savannah is doing an amazing job at school. She started her Spelling tests last week, and really loves spelling. She has received a 103% on both of her Spelling tests ( she makes extra points for bonus words). She loves coming home and playing with her "bubs".

So that's what's happening in our neck of the Sooner State.

No comments: