Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby No. 3




I know its taboo to announce it before you are out of your 1st trimester...but I had an ultrasound done the other day and Savannah saw the pictures and in her excitement...annouced it to her 1st grade class. So I guess its safe to say...we're pregnant! I'm a little over 10 weeks along and we are very excited. I was very very sick for a couple weeks, but am feeling fabulous now. It took a little while to soak in, since it happened so quickly. As a recap...we had to use fertility to get preg with Porter...so we thought we would not prevent when Rob got home , and if nothing happened in 6 months, then I would try medicine again. Not the case this time...I guess all we needed was a deployment. So we are having a March baby, which I am excited about.

6 comments:

Brittany and Joe said...

Wow Congrats Kelly Family! How exciting!

Brittany said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm happy for you guys

Karen said...

So happy for you guys!

sharon said...

yes March babies are awesome!!!!! Hope you get feeling better soon

The Morgans said...

AHHH!!! Congratulations. That is awesome. I agree March babies are the greatest!!! ;)

Michelle said...

Nikki, that's so exciting! I'm due in February so our babies will be really close in age! I've been pretty sick too, but not completely out of it yet. I should be since I am 17 weeks. But yesterday felt like my worst day thus far. Hope everything else is going well!