Thursday, September 24, 2009

So I truly love fall, and am so excited that fall is here. At least Oklahoma's form of fall is here. The days are still pretty warm, but the mornings/evenings are crisp and chilly. I've been pulling out the long sleeves and packing up our sandals. This past summer was simply amazing, we did some awesome activities, and just had so much fun, I'm a little sad to see it go, but am also looking forward to autumn...Halloween, Thanksgiving,and carving pumpkins. Today I kicked off the season with baking a couple loaves of pumpkin chocolate-chip bread. I love the way it makes our house smell. I had a beautiful delivery of flowers on Tuesday from my sweetheart. He's coming home tomorrow (hopefully) and we are beyond thrilled! I always miss him like crazy, and this particular assignment seemed unusually long for some reason. I have a pretty fun date planned for Saturday. We have our first soccer practice tonight, that should be way fun. All in all we are doing well and I took Porter to get his 2 year old pictures taken( I know I'm a month late) they turned out so darling!! I can't wait to share!

No comments: