Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick notes

So Sunday was Porter's first Sunday in nursery. He did so well, he went right in and sat the the table and worked on a puzzle. I just stood there, I think it was harder for me to leave. I really need to start leaving him with other people more often. Not just for him, but for me.
Porter had another hearing test yesterday and he did fabulously! He has his 18 month check-up tomorrow!
We are also happy to announce that eyesore known as our dining room table is GONE!!! Yay! We purchased a new one yesterday!
I'm also so excited that we have 10 days until my little baby woobie (Merrill) is getting married!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay! For Porter in Nursery!! I am glad you let him go on his own!!

and yeay! for merrill's wedding day!

sharon said...

so exciting about porter thanks for feeding my hubby!!

lizS said...

merrill is getting married in ten days?! impossible! inconceivable! he's still a baby right? seriously, i mean it.
and congrats on the successfull nursery transition! you are a free woman! at least for now...lol!